Monday’s newest tales from the world of soccer in ESPN FC’s What’s Trending …
– Schalke would “positively take into account” welcoming again Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil to the membership, however wouldn’t have the ability to carry him in subsequent summer time.
– Hector Bellerin mentioned Arsenal “shut some mouths” with their 2-Zero derby win over Tottenham on Saturday.
– Group of the Weekend: Mustafi, Ozil, Wenger, Hazard and Morata make Group of the Weekend
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed he hid the true extent of his damage, and added that if it was recognized there could be “shock” that he has managed to return to skilled soccer.
– Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial hardly ever begin collectively as a result of they’re too comparable, in keeping with Manchester United supervisor Jose Mourinho.
– Marcus Rashford says that he used to take pleasure in enjoying in purpose, with former United keeper Tim Howard a childhood hero.
LIVERPOOL: Jurgen Klopp has mentioned Mohamed Salah is a now thriving as a “man” at Liverpool having been a “child” throughout his unsuccessful spell at Chelsea.
CHELSEA: Antonio Conte claimed that Chelsea have discovered a “new stability and solidity” by switching to a Three-5-2 formation after watching his staff demolish West Brom Four-Zero at The Hawthorns.
PSG: Thiago Silva says he used the latest worldwide break to try to persuade Brazil teammate Philippe Coutinho to staff up with him and Neymar at Paris Saint-Germain.
REAL MADRID: Actual Madrid captain Sergio Ramos’ damaged nostril will hold him out of Tuesday’s Champions League group recreation at Apoel Nicosia, with Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale and Mateo Kovacic additionally nonetheless on the membership’s injured record.
BARCELONA: The membership will attraction in opposition to the yellow card proven to Gerard Pique in Saturday’s win in opposition to Leganes in an try to allow him to play in opposition to Valencia subsequent weekend.
– Kevin De Bruyne says Manchester Metropolis respect Raheem Sterling even when different supporters might not.
Observe @ESPNFC on Twitter to maintain up with the newest soccer updates.